Designed by Veethemes.com

Warning: This Baby Accidentally Ate "Katol" And This Is What Happened!

We all hear and have seen stories of babies getting into accidents and it is really has been heartbreaking. From problems like babies eating crayons to tripping on objects. Yet, this time a baby went viral on social media because of a quite unique case that had happened to him. A 3-year-old baby named Paul Jobel Martin accidentally ate a mosquito coil or locally known as a "Katol". He accidentally consumed the poisonous material while his parents were somewhat didn't look after for the baby and because of it the baby was sent to the hospital and has 50/50 chance of being alive. We all know that mosquito coils are dangerous to one's and it can bring a lot of harm to a baby. Fortunately, the baby is still alive and is now on a critical stage and doctors have advised them to transfer the baby into much more better hospital but his parents could not afford the expenses which is now why they posted on social media to seek help from others.

In a post they wrote, "Sya po si baby Paul Jobel Martin, 3 yers old nakalunok po sya ng katol, dinala po namin sya sa Tala Hospital and 50/50 na po ang buhay nya, sa awa po ng Diyos nakaligtas po sya pero ganyan na po ang sinapit nya lantang gulay na at may bukol sa dibdib. Ilipat na lang daw po namin sa ibang ospital para tuluyang magamot pero wala po kaming kakayanan, ang nanay ko ay bus inspector lang po nagtatrabaho, kaya sana may tumulong saming mabubuting loob, at sana ipagdasal nyo rin po itong kapatid ko. Kung nahihirapan sya mas nahihirapan akong makita syang ganyan. Sa twing nakikita kong ganyan sya napapaluha nalang ako kay sana ipag-pray nyo po itong kapatid ko salamat po.. sa mga gusto pong tumulong maari nyo pong kontakin ang kapatid ni Baby Pul na si Mary Jane #09100805840. The story went seriously viral because netizens were completely sad of what happened to him and a lot of netizens share the post in order to help the baby.

Source: Facebook



0 comments:

Post a Comment